WordPress Theme Installation
Installation of a Difluir theme in a site/blog that already have published content.
- 1 Difluir theme from this site
- Self host
- Theme Difluir installation
- Theme Difluir setup
- Installation of required plugins, if you don’t have it already
- Installation of basic plugins (SEO and Cache), if you don’t have it already
- Database backup (if you host allowed it) before change the theme
- Possible adjustments on the theme so it adapts to the content*
* we don’t edit third party plugins. If any plugin is generating incompatibility, and isn’t possible to solve it without edit it, we recommended deactivated the plugin.
- Installation of extra plugins
- Theme customization
- Host setup
- Domain setup
- Email setup
How it works
After you buy the theme and the installation, we will contact you via email in about 24 hours (UTC-3 / monday to friday), to get your host access, and schedule the installation.
We will contact you through the same email you filled the form when you bought the theme and installation.
So make sure you type the right email, and please check your spam box since our email might end up there.